Feed a Friend for a Fiver
WE ARE PROUD TO SUPPORT OUR FRIENDS ACROSS THE CITY
The People’s Kitchen is a safe haven for our Friends. Life can lead people into difficult circumstances, so many of our Friends are homeless, at risk, unemployed, lonely or living in poverty. We offer meals every day of the year, closing only on Boxing Day. Coming to The Kitchen to enjoy a hot meal with people who understand their struggles is a lifeline for them. It’s a chance to receive friendship and support, and your fiver makes this possible.
5 REASONS TO FEED A FRIEND
The gratitude our Friends show when they visit The People’s Kitchen for a meal is overwhelming. This is just one the reasons your fiver is so important.
- A warm, sustaining meal makes life on streets more bearable for our Friends
- Helping vulnerable people overcome their struggles makes our community stronger
- A meal at The Kitchen means more than just food – it offers friendship and support
- The Kitchen is a safe space that has been a staple of our community for over 30 years
- At Christmas, your fiver gives a Friend a three-course meal that will brighten their day
WE ARE GRATEFUL FOR EACH AND EVERY DONATION
Our work is only made possible thanks to your kindness and generosity. The People’s Kitchen is run entirely by volunteers, so every penny donated goes directly to helping our vulnerable Friends. We receive no government funding, so your charitable support it vital to keeping our doors open for those in need. Each and every donation is a huge act of kindness to our Friends and is received with our deepest gratitude.
DONATE BY TEXT
Text KITCHEN to 70490.
Insert the amount you want to donate after KITCHEN
For example: KITCHEN 10 will donate £10. KITCHEN 5 will donate £5.